home > transcripts  

All grades recorded become a permanent part of the student's academic history.  If a student receives a failing grade, that grade will remain on the record.  If such a course is retaken, the new registration and grade will also be recorded on the student's record. After a period of two years, it is presumed that both student and faculty members have had ample opportunity to see that any appropriate adjustment has been made.  At this point any grade recorded becomes permanent and cannot be changed.

When a college or institution requests an official transcript, the first transcript from Central Christian University for each student is provided without charge, but each subsequent official transcript is issued at a charge of $10.00.  Official transcripts are only issued directly to other institutions upon request and can only be issued by the Central Christian University Administrative Office.  Transcripts will not be issued for a student who has failed to meet all of his financial obligations.  A student's unofficial transcript will follow the same fees and guidelines.

Please send a check or money order of $10.00 to:


Central Christian University
P.O. Box 1054

Wynne, AR 72396-1054



Once payment has been received, the administrative staff will send your transcripts immediately.



Copyright 2005-2007 Central Christian University. All Rights Reserved | Privacy Statement